Indianhelpline.com is one of India most trusted Helpline number and life-saving Information website. It is a Non-Government website and created and operated by Indian Citizen for Indian Citizens only.
It was designed in 2015 , to provide people of India with essential information which we felt was missing from internet in an organized form. Later expanded to travel and career guidence also.
Focus Area : Emergency Numbers , First aid & Health , Emergency messages & alert , Career Guidence , Government schemes for common citizen ;
Journey : Helpline Numbers are a must in event of emergency and there is no single website having all emergency details for all states in India in 2015 , for this cause so we created this. Internet is confusing and people face difficulty finding right information when needed . Indianhelpline.com aims to solve this problem.
We insource our information through online and offline mode. All our alert messages are from verified national and International organizations only. We aim to spread awareness through our workshop and training in school , college , society and corporate regarding safety, career and health. Our aim is to reachout to common people and assist them through awareness.
RECOMMENDED / FEATURED ON THEIR WEBSITE BY :
- STUDYININDIA.GOV.IN ( HELPLINE NUMBERS )
- KOJARO.COM ( MUMBAI TRAVEL GUIDE )
- TECHVIEWSYSTEMS.COM ( ROAD AND HIGHWAY DRIVING RULES
- DBRC ( Dalit Bahujan Resource Centre ) dbrcindia.org etc
ONLINE MEDIA : We Rank No. 1 or among top searches on Google if you search helpline number , Mumbai Helpline . Bihar helpline and other key keywords
Our Website was Trusted and linked by :
India Today Web Article : Helpline numbers in India - FEB 2019
SCOOPWHOOP : Women helpline numbers snippets : on Women Day , March 2019
SCOOPWHOOP : Article on what to do in floods : July 2019
MONEYCONTROL.COM : Article on what to do durning floods : August 2019
MIRRORNOW NEWS ARTICLE ON SUICIDE HELPLINE 2019
- THE STATESMAN Newspaper : June 2020
- ALSO FEATURED IN ARTICLES OF MSN , SOCIAL SAMOSA , HUMANS OF LOCKDOWN etc
KNOWLEDGE BASED COLLABORATIONS :
We are constantly looking towards like minded partners who could support our cause. We are neither an N.G.O nor an Government organization , just common citizen initative.
1. THINKIEF.ORG ( INDIA EXCELLENCE FORUM ) : They run paid as well as subsidised councelling services to school students and principal ; Their profound training on Bluewhale eleimination in school was a great move. We have no involvemnt in operations or any kind of monetary interest.
2. SWITCHINDIA.ORG ( MUMBAI - N.G.O ) : Free online email helpline for stress , depression or any other matters. They are based out in mumbai with team of medically trained professionals. Its anamoyous and safe , and you will get reply within 24-48 hours : EMAIL THEM AT : INSIDEOUT@SWITCHINDIA.ORG
3. DIAL4242 AMBULANCE
One of the leading ambulance aggregator in Mumbai , serving to save life's 24*7 we are proud to partner them in their initative. This is strictly non commercial patnership .
We have tried to take upmost care in creating this website , however we cannot deny human errors , informations are insourced from internet , directories and other manual sources . We do not owe responsiblity of any consequence and are not personally associated with any of them.
Sponsered Advert - De Addiction Helpline Page Premium Rehab centre
If you feel any information misleading , copyright or errorized report it immediately to Indianhelpline@hotmail.com and it will be deleted
Terms and Conditions : You are responsible for using this website as it is , we hereby are not liable for any consequences.
Its an human initiative .Data has been integrated since 2015 and its open for everyone to share or use , but do hyperlink us back as source if used on website.
Email us at : Indianhelpline@hotmail.com
By using this website you agree to comply to our terms and conditions : For detailed Terms and condition click here
Share Feedback , request for collobrations , workshops , invite etc. You may also request suggest any corrections or additions. Please do not email any emergency request as we are not a government website and shall only be able to guide you with contact numbers details if available.